Rancho Bernardo High School Athletics
All schedules are tentative and subject to change.
- 10 Things Every Parent Should Know about High School Sports.pdf
- Alternative Transportation Request.pdf
- Athletic Handbook.pdf
- Communication Guidelines.pdf
- Concussion Information.pdf
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information.pdf
- Letterman Jackets.pdf
- Physical and Athletic Packet.pdf
- Places to Get Sports Physicals.pdf
- Gender Participation Data 2015-2016
NCAA General Eligibility Information (National Collegiate Athletic Association)
For students hoping to participate in college athletics, a guide from the NCAA can be found at: www.ncaapublications.com/productdownloads/CBSA.pdf
This guide has been designed to help you and your family understand the NCAA initial-eligibility process and to prepare you for transitioning from high school to becoming an NCAA Division I or II student-athlete.
Phone Number for Students/Parents: (877) 262-1492 (toll free)
Mailing Address: Overnight/Express Mailing Address:
NCAA Eligibility Center NCAA Eligibility Center
Certification Processing Certification Processing
PO Box 7136 1802 Alonzo Watford Sr Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46207 Indianapolis, IN 46202
Student athletes are responsible for notifying their RBHS counselor of their intent to participate in college athletics.
For more information see: RBHS COUNSELING