Oak Valley Summer Office Hours
· June 10 Open 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
· June 13-17 Open 8 a.m. – 12:00 noon
New enrollments by appointment only; email Oak Valley Counseling Assistant, Lynne Lesh at: firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment
· June 20 – August 5 Closed for summer
· August 8, 9, 10 – Registration Days (for more detailed information about registration, click here)
o Office Closed 7:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
o Office Open 1:30 – 4 p.m.
August 10 -
New Student Orientation
August 10 - New Student Orientation
1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
· August 11 & 12 – Open 8 a.m. - noon
· August 15 – Tentative Open 7:30 a.m. - noon
· August 1-16 New enrollments by appointment only – email Oak Valley Counseling Assistant, Lynne Lesh, at email@example.com
Monday, August 8, 2016 - 8th Grade
Tuesday, August 9, 2016 - 7th Grade
Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 6th Grade
-click here for details-
Wednesday, August 10, 2016:
New Student Orientation 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
WISH LIST - DONATIONS
Below are wish lists for each grade level. All donations are voluntary and much appreciated.
WORKSHOPS FOR PARENTS/STUDENTS
- High School Writing Workshop - Summer 2016: click here for details
- The Poway Adult School sponsors summer youth enrichment programs
(YEP) every year. These are enriching, week-long camps for
children grades 1 - 8. One of our camps this year is
"Investigating Careers" for students going into Grade 9 in the fall.
See attachments for details:
2016 YEP Catalogue
- New Active Parenting Classes beginning soon. click here for flyer
- Click here to go to see schedule of Workshops and Classes offered through Caring Connections
The Poway Unified School District (PUSD) is an equal opportunity employer/program and is committed to an active Nondiscrimination Program. PUSD prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For more information, please contact the Title IX/Equity Compliance Officer, Associate Superintendent of Personnel Support Services, Poway Unified School District, 15250 Avenue of Science, San Diego, CA 92128-3406, 858-521-2800, extension 2761.